Road Safety Media & Marketing
To be truly effective, road traffic enforcement must be supported by a communications strategy based on reliable casualty data.
It is important to inform motorists about your enforcement activities using a variety of marketing tools.
As a member of Road Safety Support you will receive:
- Media and marketing advice from an experienced road safety communications team
- Public relations support, such as assistance with writing news releases, to publicise your activities
- Regular news and policy updates, keeping you at the heart of road safety and road traffic enforcement in the UK
- Access to a secure members’ website containing extensive advice and information, as well as a secure online forum allowing you to communicate directly with colleagues across the UK
- Assistance with local communications strategies and advice on the most appropriate tools to promote your activities and achieve driver behavioural change
- Bespoke media, communications and marketing workshops (additional fee may apply)
For more information about our media and marketing services or to become a member of Road Safety Support please complete our contact form