Road Collision & Casualty Data Analysis
Careful planning and the effective use of casualty data is vital in any successful road safety strategy.
Our team are skilled in analysing road collision and casualty data to help you to develop targeted enforcement and communications strategies.
As a member of Road Safety Support you will receive:
- Access to national and localised collision data, which is clearly broken down into vulnerable road user groups
- High-level data presented in a simple and meaningful way using charts and graphs
- Workbooks which allow users to see, at a glance, where the collisions occurred, the type of road users involved and the areas where the victims lived
- Dynamic maps, which focus on groups including motorcyclists, pedestrians and cyclists, which members can manipulate to show the factors that they are interested in, such as casualty class, severity, gender, age band and speed limit
- Further detailed analysis of local data, which can be used by members for reports and presentations (at an additional fee)
For more information about our road casualty data analysis services or to become a member of Road Safety Support please complete our contact form