Terms & Conditions
If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website.
The term Road Safety Support/RSS or 'us' or 'we' refers to us as the owner of the website being Road Safety Support Limited. We are a company incorporated in England and Wales with registered company no. 06176687. Our registered office is at Top Floor Claridon House, London Road, Stanford Le Hope, Essex, SS17 0JU. The term 'you' refers to you as the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the websites and we hold no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- If you download any content from this website for personal or professional use, you cannot pass it on to third parties or used for financial gain without the explicit permission of RSS.
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.