Safer Roads Operational Reviews
Our reviews examine the way forces and safer roads partnerships operate, across the entire road traffic enforcement process, identifying potential issues and recommending improvements.
As a member of Road Safety Support, you will have access to regular operational reviews carried out by our team of leading enforcement and legal specialists.
As part of the review process, we can:
- Explore the way in which casualty data is used to guide the organisation's activities and advise on how improvements could be made
- Assess the marketing process, ensuring that activities are driven by data and work hand-in-hand with enforcement
- Examine the road traffic enforcement strategy in place and advise on new camera deployment tactics to reduce casualties further
- Review the administration and file processes in place, providing advice on court file content and the presentation of evidence
- Identify staff training needs and advise on suitable qualifications
Our operational reviews are tailored to the needs of the organisation. Because of the level of expertise and the time involved in conducting a review, an additional fee may be charged for this service.
For more information about our operational reviews or to become a member of Road Safety Support please complete our contact form